Welcome to the inaugural Fly One Kazoo event. Fly One Kazoo is a one fly event, primarily for members of KVCTU, their family members, and/or a close friend. To get started, open and read the rules. If you are interested in participating, having some fun, bringing Chapter Members closer together – open and complete the registration form. (Acrobat Reader is required) Please note, there are deadlines for submitting your registration.
Here are the steps:
- When the form is open, go to the bottom and type in the requested information
- If you have a buddy for a partner, sign up as a team. Only one member of the team needs to submit a registration. The first name on the form will be considered the Captain. Each team MUST have two adults and one must be a current member of KVCTU.
- If you don’t have a partner, hover over the second name cell with the cursor, click, and enter, “Please Assign”. The same applies if you have one child on the team, but need the second adult.
- If your age is less than 18 and have no adult partners, the same applies.
- Once the form is complete:
- Save the form to your computer
- Send the form to John Keagle in an email as an attachment.
- To register, you MUST email the form or call John Keagle.
Open and print the required number of waiver forms. Complete the forms and bring them to the event. All participants under the age of 18 MUST have their waiver signed by a parent or guardian. A limited number of waiver forms will be available at Check-in.
The Activities Committee hopes that you will join fellow members in having some fun.
Here are the documents to open: